The Salesforce Job Search System
Your roadmap for finding and landing your ideal Salesforce career!
What if you had a roadmap to getting EXACTLY where you envision in your career as a Salesforce professional?
Wouldn't it be great to have a step-by-step gameplan of actions, preparation and metrics to achieve the perfect Salesforce job for you?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You feel stuck because most positions want at least two years of Salesforce experience--but how do you GET experience WITHOUT experience?
- You've had success in another career and have heard amazing things about Salesforce, but how do you switch positions without starting all over?
- You're an experience Salesforce professional who has no problem landing Salesforce roles, but they never feel like the right fit and you end up moving on, disappointed.
- You're fired up about Salesforce--taking Trailheads and getting Certifications. But you're not sure when you'll be "ready" to go after a real Salesforce job.
You need a plan.
You need The Salesforce Job Search System.
This online course gives you all the tools you need to confidently pursue the Salesforce role of your dreams! By equipping you with training, resources, strategy and action steps, you'll be able to:
- Confidently assess your unique skills, experience, personality and preferences to hone in on your ideal job title
- Position yourself perfectly to secure your ideal Salesforce role using a combination of strategies and tactics that will accelerate your job offers
- Get real-world Salesforce experience proactively while you're job searching
- Systematically craft a job searching "plan of attack" that makes the search simple as 1-2-3 (really!)
- Interview with polish and credibility
- Have the confidence to negotiate the best offer for you
- Navigate new career challenges and opportunities
Hi--I'm Toni V. Martin, a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst for a Fortune 500 company who helps smart, talented people like you find their next and best Salesforce role. Just a few year ago, I was stuck in an underpaid marketing career I had grown to dread. I needed more money and more satisfaction, and I stumbled upon Salesforce as the answer!
But just because I decided to pursue a Salesforce career didn't mean jobs magically fell in my lap. I studied and took Certifications--and failed. My resume was being overlooked. I bombed interviews. BUT I kept at it, and tracked my successes at every turn.
Once I applied the techniques I'll teach you in the Salesforce Job Search System, things changed--DRAMATICALLY. Using the principles I'll be sharing, I was able to:
- Figure out my "best fit" Salesforce role and position my resume for EXACTLY those positions
- Confidently price myself in the market--and negotiate my worth
- Land lucrative Salesforce contract roles--including my present role that I ADORE
- Become a three-time speaker at Dreamforce
- Get invited to a private Dreamforce keynote preview--with Marc Benioff himself!
- Help establish standards and support for the Salesforce Business Analyst community as the founder of the Salesforce Business Analysts Group on the Trailblazer Community (1300 members & growing!)
- 16 video modules covering the following topics
- Strengths Assessment
- Getting Experience
- Job Search Tools
- The Job Search Strategy
- Negotiation Strategies
- Ongoing Career Management
- Worksheets, Checklists Cheat Sheets and Resource Guides to support the Salesforce Job Search System
- Access to upgrades and additional resources at no additional cost
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
I wanted to let you know that your talk at Southeast Dreamin' helped me get more active in the Salesforce community which I directly correlate to my being nominated as a Salesforce MVP this year. Thanks for the encouragement and guidance so I could take better steps to share my voice and experience with others.
Douglas C. Ayers, Salesforce MVP | douglascayers.com